Thank you for visiting the Exclusive Taiwan Tourism Information Exchange Forum for North American Travel Industry (b2b.go2taiwan.net). Please be assured that this website absolutely respects your right to personal privacy and that we will do our best to protect it. To help you understand how we protect your online rights, please read through the following information carefully:
On the Collection of Personal Data
- Simply browsing files from this website does not result in the collection of personally identifiable data by this website. When using services provided by this website, we will request that you provide relevant up-to-date and accurate personal information such as your name, company name, and e-mail address. This information will only be used for the specified event, or for analysis of user characteristics or academic purposes. The information will not be used for other purposes by this website.
- This website will record information such as the visitor’s IP address, time spent online and pages viewed. This information is collected for internal use for the aggregate analysis of website traffic and online behavior in order to improve the quality of our service. We will only analyze the summarized data of all users’ behaviors, but not those of individual ones.
It is our obligation to protect the privacy of each user. We will not modify or delete any personal data or files without your consent except in one of the following circumstances:
A. Actions are taken that violate the terms of service for this website, such as swearing or personal attacks in "Contact Us".
B. To protect or defend personal rights or ownership.
C. To protect the rights of agencies associated with this websites.
- The user may request, inquire, browse, add, correct, copy, stop collecting, handle, use or delete his or her personal information with proper reason. The website shall charge the necessary fee.
Policy on Sharing of Data with a Third Party
This website will never arbitrarily provide for sale, exchange or lease any of your personal information to other organizations, individuals or private enterprises. Exceptions will be made in the following circumstances:
- When cooperating with a legal investigation by law enforcement agencies.
- When cooperating with agencies that have the relevant authorization as part of their duties or investigations.
- When we honestly believe that we are acting in good faith by disclosing information required by law, or when information is used for administrative activities involved in the maintenance and improvement of this website's services.
Rules Governing Use of Information from Our Website
The copyright to all information used on the website (including graphics, texts and videos) belongs to the Taiwan Tourism Bureau, except for external websites that our website links to.
Cookies consist of simple text files written by the server in the user’s web browser for the purpose of distinguishing the user’s preferences.
According to the following purposes and conditions, this website will write in and read cookies in your web browser:
A. To provide better and more personal service, and to make it convenient for users to participate in this website’s interactive activities.
B. To learn users’ preferences for use as a reference in upgrading our service.
Inquiries about our Privacy Statement
If you should have any questions about our Privacy Statement, please feel free to contact us.